USED TO CONTROL
Early and late blights on Tomatoes, Potatoes, Grapes, Downey mildew in all crops, fungal leaf spot disease in vegetables
EARLY BLIGHT AND LATE BLIGHT- SYMPTOMS
- Sudden and severe yellowing, browning, spotting, withering, or dying of leaves, flowers, fruit, stems, or the entire plant.
- Most blightsare caused by bacterial or fungal infestations, which usually attack the shoots and other young, rapidly growing tissues of a plant.
- Fungal and bacterial blights are most apt to occur under cool moist conditions, and most economically important plants are susceptible to one or more blights, including tomatoes, potatoes, and apples, as well as many ornamental species.
CONTROL AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES
- 1. Destruction of the infected plant parts
Use of disease-free seed or stock and resistant varieties;
3. Crop rotation; pruningand spacing of plants for better air circulation 4.Controlling pests that carry the fungus from plant to plant
- Avoidance of overhead watering and working among wet plants; and, where needed, the application of fungicideor antibiotics.
HOW XYLOZEB CONTROLS THE DISEASE
- Xylozeb has residual and systemic action, which disrupts the RNA synthesis in fungus.
- systemic fungicide which is rapidly taken up by the green plant parts (within 30 minutes), and transported upwards (acropetally) in the cell sand is distributed in the leaves. It provides control of fungi from within the plant, inhibiting fungal growth and reproduction, and protects new growth produced after application.
- It is also protective residual fungicide, which provides a protective film over the plant surfaces, and inhibits germination of the spores. By combining these two ingredients, provides excellent disease control from within the plant and externally
DOSAGE AND SOLUTION PREPERATION:
Mix 1 gram of Xylozeb-LS/B in 1 ltr of water, stir it well and the solution is ready for spray.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The mixed solution should be sprayed on the entire plant.Make sure you are covering the under surface of the leaves while spraying.
WHEN TO APPLY:
When you observe the disease symptoms that are mentioned on the label, you can go for the spray. Generally it can be sprayed once in 15 days interval to prevent these disease and to have healthy crops
XYLOZEB Controls spreading of microorganisms which causes spots on leaves .Gradually plants foliage recovers its green color and also increasesphotosynthesis efficiency in the plant
Gradually plants foliage recovers its green color and also increasesphotosynthesis efficiency in the plant resulted in higher yield and quality production..